1. Are the backpacks water resistent? Our products are water-repellent and the materials are watertight. They are carefully impregnated during the manufacturing process; on the outside with a water-based coating, which lets the water roll off (so that it doesn’t penetrate into the fibers) and on the reverse side with our proven PU coating (also water-based), which makes the material impermeable up to a water pressure of 1500 mm. However, it is theoretically possible that by an extreme flow of water, moisture could get in through seams and zippers, and that is why we say our products are “water repellent” and not “waterproof”.
2. How do I clean my pinqponq? We recommend to clean your pinqponq with a damp cloth and some soap. If your pinqponq is heavily stained, our new cleaning spray will ensure that it is clean again.
3. Which of the products aren't vegan? In March 2017, pinqponq was officially vegan approved by PETA. This is valid for all products without genuine leather. The following styles have leather elements and are therefore not vegan:
2016: Cubik Blended Grey (Small and Large)
2014: Cubiq T-Rex, Cubiq Small Blended Grey, Cubiq Large Blended Grey, Cubiq Shopper, Sleeq Daypack, Sleeq Boockpack, Sleeq Sportspack
2017: Cubik Medium Grey Melange DLX, Cubik Medium Anthracite Melange DLX
4. What are the payment possibilities? PayPal SOFORT Überweisung Prepayment
5. How many 0,5l PET-bottles are the backpacks made of? Cubik Small = 24,0 PET-bottles Cubik Medium = 28,9 PET-bottles Cubik Large = 39,3 PET-bottles Jakk = 30,5 PET-bottles Blok Large = 61,1 PET-bottles Blok Medium = 43,0 PET-bottles Okay Maxi = 17,8 PET-bottles Klak = 30,3 PET-bottles Karavan = 32,3 PET-bottles Brik = 7,6 PET-bottles Tetrik = 17,1 PET-bottles Klick Large = 6,0 PET-bottles Klick Medium = 5,5 PET-bottles
6. Does pinqponq ship worldwide? At the moment, we only ship to countries within the European Union and Switzerland. But we are working on a process to ship worldwide.
7. How can I cancel my order? Would you like to exercise your 30-day right of cancellation and send your product/products back to us? Please send the parcel to the following address:
FOND OF BAGS c/o Rhenus Logistics Europaallee 29 47229 Duisburg Germany
Attention: Returns are only possible with proof of purchase. This also applies to gifts.
Do you have any further questions on the right of cancellation? Then please take a look under "§ 4 Right of withdrawal at http://www.pinqponq.com/de/agb/#para4
8. How does the return work? You can get the free return label and further information about the return shipment on the page Returns & Complaints. For defective or faulty products, please contact our service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (+49) 221 539 705 100.
9. What can I do if the backpack is damaged during the warranty period? If, for example, a buckle gets lost or the handle of your pinqponq breaks within the two-year warranty period, we will be happy to check whether this is a production fault. If so, we will repair or replace the product. In this case, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com with your proof of purchase and photos of the defective part. Extend the warranty period by 1 year with just a few clicks!
10. Where can I see pinqponq "live"? From Cologne via Singapore to South Korea: In our storefinder you will find all the stores worldwide that sell pinqponq products. If you have not adjusted your settings, you will first see stores near you.
11. Where is my order? If you are already waiting for more than 5 business days for your pinqponq, you can inform us by phone (+49 221 - 539 705 100) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the whereabouts of your package. Sometimes packages get stuck at customs or the address cannot be found. We apologize for any inconvenience.
12. How much can I pack into the bag? Mesh bags have a high degree of flexibility. Therefore you can put a lot of things in there. To ensure that the mesh pockets are not unobstructed, only items with a small circumference should enter the pockets.
13. Does my laptop fit into the tray? The following are the dimensions of the different laptop compartments in centimeters: CUBIK Grand & Large: 29 cm x 40 cm x 3,5 cm (17'') CUBIK Medium: 26 cm x 41 cm x 2 cm (15'') CUBIK Small: 24 cm x 33 cm x 3 cm (14'') BLOK Large: 26 cm x 40 cm x 2 cm (17'') BLOK Medium: 27 cm x 36 cm x 3,5 cm (15'') DJ CUBIK: 39 cm x 32 cm x 3,5 cm (17'') PURIK: 26 cm x 42 cm x 2 cm (15'') OKAY Maxi: 32 cm x 23 cm x 3 cm (13'') KLAK: 27 cm x 36 cm x 3 cm (13'') JAKK: 41 cm x 26 cm x 2 cm (15'')
14. What color lining belongs to which collection? The light blue lining indicates that the pinqponq item comes from the 2016/17 collection. The black inner lining can be found in previous pinqponq versions. Since 2017/18 our products are equipped with a grey lining.
15. Is it possible to have my order delivered to a packing station? Yes, it is possible to have your order shipped to a packing station. Simply enter your DHL customer number in the "Address more" field when entering your address.
16. What are the differences between the different shades of black? We have many different shades of black. Here you will find an overview describing the differences.