We’re FOND OF!
And we make really good bags. For us, good means: best quality, special features and designs, and responsible manufacturing – bags that are all around fun. How do we do it? Mainly through team play.
pinqponq is an independant lifestyle-fashion brand that is built on ambitions creating a statement for consious individuals. You are an entrepreneur at heart and you have the power to establish our up-coming brand on an international stage.
ARE YOU FOND OF …
• SALES? You have a natural talent for sales and you could gain experiences in an international setting already. You love to get trading partners in Europe excited about our products and to capture new markets.
• COMMUNCATIONS? As a networker you acquire new international contacts and you establish and expand long-lasting customer relationships. You are the main contact for our international agents and distributors and navigate them.
• MARKETS ANALYSIS? You establish pinqponq in Europe keeping a focus on Scandinavia and the UK. In the long run you keep an eye on the US and the Asian markets and make first contacts.
• EVENTS? You take part in international trade fairs and events and present our products as a member of our brand team.
• MULTI CHANNELS? You know all the different sales channels: the classic ways like the stationary trade as well as the possibilities in the field of online sales. Therefore you collaborate closly with our trade and online marketing teams.
• CONTROLLING? You think responsibly in terms of sales and you bear in mind competition, sales channels and resources in order to derive appropriate actions from them.
If you recognize yourself in the above, then we’re already FOND OF YOU.
IF FOR GOOD MEASURE, you’ve got …
• at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of international sales especially key account, agency and distribution management – ideally in the fashion or lifestyle business
• a high level of willingness to travel and a passion for networking
• an entrepreneurial mindset
• excellent communication skills in English and preferably in other languages
• assertiveness as well as strong negotiating skills
• a sense of humor & capacity for teamwork
…, then send us your complete application indicating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is intended solely for unconventional thinkers, go-getters, problem-solvers, team workers, and people with a desire for challenge and dynamics! All other readers are requested to close this page immediately ;-) We look forward to meeting you!
Please contact Rebecca: email@example.com