Please proceed as follows, if you want to return your order within the first 30 days of delivery: *
1) Please click here to check if you can meet the requirements of our voluntary return policy.
The main requirements are:
- More than 14 but less than 30 days have passed since you received the good(s)? (If less than 14 days passed, please make use of your right of withdrawal. You can find all information on this topic under § 4 of our General Terms and Conditions.)
- The good(s) is/are complete and in the same condition as when received? In particular, the good(s) is/are are undamaged? (You have statutory warranty rights if you have already received the good(s) already damaged. In these cases, please contact our service team by e-mail email@example.com or by our contact form.
- You understand and acknowledge that the shipping costs of the original purchase are only refunded for orders originally shipped to Germany and Switzerland?
- You understand and acknowledge that return shipping is only free of charge for the countries mentioned in step 3) below and only if you use the respective return slip?
- You understand and acknowledge that you bear the risk of transportation?
- You are able to return the good(s) in an appropriate package (the original package would be appreciated but is not mandatory)?
2) Awesome. Please print out the following form, complete and enclose it in the package: FORM
3) Countries with free return shipping:
Now select the country from which you are returning the goods from the list below. The return shipment from these countries is free of charge, as long as you use the respective return slip linked in each case.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please enter the Text „return” followed by your costumer number (cf. delivery note/invoice) in the field „Customer's reference“ to enable us to connect the package to you.
4) In case of a return from other countries please send your return at your own costs to:
baesiq GmbH - Return B2C
c/o dadada GmbH
Thank you for your order, and we hope that you will visit us again soon.
*The statutory right of withdrawal to which you are entitled is not affected by this in any way. You can find details of the statutory right of withdrawal under § 4 of our General Terms and Conditions.